This is a catch-all term to cover work we carry out for clients that is a result of the client needing to comply with legislation. Generally, it covers company accounts and corporation tax returns, personal tax returns and payroll.

Even if it is dormant, every limited company must file accounts with Companies House each year. These accounts are also used to support the company’s corporation tax return, which is sent to HMRC along with the annual tax computations.

If you would like us to let you have a quote for preparing your company accounts and tax return, please click here

You must send a personal tax return to HMRC if, in the last tax year, you were:

  • self-employed as a ‘sole trader’ with gross annual earnings of more than £1,000; and
  • a partner in a business partnership.

You will not usually need to send a return if your only income is from your wages or pension. But you may need to send one if you have any other untaxed income, such as:

  • money from renting out a property
  • tips and commission
  • income from savings, investments and dividends
  • foreign income
  • child benefit if your total income was over £50,000

If you would like us to let you have a quote for preparing your personal tax return, please click here

Operating the payroll for a business is not always easy. Not only do you have to stick to HMRC ‘s deadlines for filing RTI returns each month, but you also must manage statutory leave such as sick pay and SMP, changes to tax codes, a workplace pension scheme where your staff have been auto enrolled, and, in recent months, furlough pay. Our cloud based payroll bureau handles all aspects of payroll on your behalf, from calculating gross pay to emailing payslips to your staff.

If you would like us to let you have a quote for operating your payroll, please click here